Monday, July 04, 2011

Three kisses...

"I'll give you three kisses and whisper good night. Good night, Pookie ears. [Kiss!] Good night, Pookie nose. [Kiss!] Goodnight, Pookie eyes that are ready to close. [Kiss!]"

Night-night Little Pookie is my very favorite book to read to Torin before bed. We read it tonight and I love how he says, "Three kisses" when we get to that part. And then we go through the kisses at least two times. So cute.

After story time is bedtime prayer. While we were praying for the baby, Torin said, "Three kisses" and proceeded to kiss my tummy three times. Then he did the following: He said, "Pookie ears" (and put his ear to my belly), "Pookie nose" (and put his nose to my belly) and "Pookie eyes" (and put his eyes on my belly).

It was one of the sweetest things ever. It is so amazing to see him love the baby already. Melts my heart.

1 comment:

Glenda McMath said...

Oh so awesome! I didn't know there was a baby on the way! Wooooo! Sweetness!